Contact Us

Contact us

Nightingale - Chris Gomersall/2020VISION

The Wildlife Trust for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire has staff based in each county dedicated to looking after nature reserves, carrying out wildlife surveys, defending wildlife sites and working with landowners and other organisations such as local authorities.

Due to current situation with coronavirus, many of our offices will be closed over the next few weeks or more with staff working from home wherever possible. We will divert phone numbers where we can, but please do use email in the first instance and please be patient if we are unable to respond immediately.

If you have an urgent enquiry about injured wildlife please call the RSPCA on 0300 1234 999.  For police matters please call 101 and you will be directed to your local police station.

See our FAQs for information about sightings, sick, injured, or dead animals


The Manor House - Wildlife Trust BCN

Wildlife Trust BCN HQ - Cambridgeshire office and general enquiries

The Manor House, Broad Street, Great Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6DH


Tel: 01954 713500  For membership enquiries please call 01954 713543

See map

Lings House

Northamptonshire office

Lings House, off Lings Way, Billing Lings, Northampton NN3 8BE


See map

A view of Priory Park by Diana Spencer for 30 Days Wild

By Diana Spencer for 30 Days Wild

Bedfordshire office

Priory Country Park, Barkers Lane, Bedford MK41 9DJ


See map (Same building as the Cloverdale Retreat)

Nene Wetlands Visitor Centre

Nene Wetlands Visitor Centre

Wildlife Trust Nene Wetlands Visitor Centre

Rushden Lakes, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 6FH

Opening times: 10am-5pm every day (except Christmas Day)

17.3.20: The Visitor Centre is currently CLOSED
In light of the current Corona virus outbreak, we have taken the decision to close the visitor centre until further notice in order to protect our customers, volunteers and staff.

We will continue to update our Facebook page (Nene Wetlands Visitor Centre) with any further developments and the Nene Wetlands team can be contacted by email at if you require specific information i.e. regarding events.

See map

Visit web page

Great River Ouse

The Great Ouse - Robert Enderby

Local Environmental & Biodiversity Records Centres

Bedfordshire Biodiversity Records Centre

Tel: 01234 355435 Email: Web:

Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Environmental Records Centre 

Tel: 01954 713570 Email: Web:

Northamptonshire Biodiversity Records Centre

Tel: 01604 400448 Email: Web:

Swans at Grafham Water

Grafham Water - Sarah Lambert

Cambridgeshire - Grafham Water 

The Fishing Lodge, West Perry, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE28 0BX

See map


Hoverfly - Chris Gomersall/2020VISION

Bedfordshire - Toddington office

Unit 2, St Johns Barn, Griffin Farm, Conger Lane, Toddington, Bedfordshire, LU5 6BT

Email the Toddington team

See map

Trumpington Meadows

Rebecca Green

Trumpington Meadows

Grantchester Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9LH

See Map

Visit Reserve Page

Filming with BBC Look East by Caroline Fitton

Filming with BBC Look East by Caroline Fitton

Media Centre

Contact our media team 

We can also help with wildlife experts to interview in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire or Northamptonshire or provide photographs or information about local wildlife and our reserves.

Filming and photography on nature reserves: please fill out our film request form if you would like to do some filming or commercial photography on our nature reserves.

Film request form