- The festival site will be open from 11am-11pm on Saturday 6 July and 11am-6pm on Sunday 7 July.
- Wristbands will be issued when you first arrive and you can come and go from the site until 8pm on Saturday and all day on Sunday.
- The festival will take place at Cambourne Business Park, 10101 Cambourne Road, Cambourne CB23 6DP.
- We encourage you to use public transport if you can. There are frequent buses from Cambridge and nearby villages, the timetables for which can be found here.
- If you need to drive, there will be a limited amount of free parking close to the site. Stewards will be on hand to direct you once on the business park. Arrive early to guarantee a space.
What to bring:
- The weather is looking promising, so be sure to bring suncream and a hat.
- Please bring folding chairs and rugs to sit on.
- We will have food stalls on site but you are more than welcome to bring your own picnics.
- Water will be freely available near the entrance but please bring your own receptacles.
- Payment in the beer and prosecco tents will be card-only. Other stallholders will take a mixture of cards and cash, so please bring both. There are no cash-points on site - the nearest is located at Morrisons in Cambourne.
What to leave at home:
- Glass, breakable crockery and sharp cutlery is prohibited.
- Gazebos, windbreaks and other structures apart from folding chairs are not permitted.
- Please do not bring your own alcohol on to the site.
- Barbecues of any sort will not be allowed.
Consider the environment:
- Festival beer and prosecco will be served in compostable cups costing 50p each. We encourage you to reuse these cups throughout the festival to minimise waste.
- We will have bins around but please take as much rubbish away with you as you can.
- Please think about not bringing disposable plastics.
Your safety is our priority:
- Bags and picnics will be checked on arrival by our friendly staff.
- The ground is recently-cut grass and uneven in places, so please take care when walking around.
- Please use the designated smoking area.
- Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation with our safety procedures.
More questions? Visit our FAQ page
The Wildlife Trust BCN will be recording at the festival. Ticket-holders agree to being photographed, filmed and sound recorded as an audience without payment, and to their image being used by the Wildlife Trust BCN in all matters relating to the event and any future promotions.