Supporter Engagement Officer
Broad Street, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6DH
Enquiries about the role: Simon Judd, Supporter Development Manager - Simon.email@example.com
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wildlife Trust for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire has a membership of over 32,000 and is looking for a new member to join our Supporter Development Team to provide supporter stewardship, recruitment and retention services for the Trust.
The post holder will provide outstanding customer care and service for our members, donors and prospective supporters, through the administration of our CRM system and by identifying and developing new and existing membership recruitment avenues.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• To assist in the development and management of the Wildlife Trust BCN’s overall Supporter Journey planning and implementation, with specific focus on membership recruitment.
• Sort, process, acknowledge and respond to all correspondence, enquiries, requests and complaints from members, donors and the public in a friendly and helpful manner by telephone, email, letter and face to face. Encourage lapsers to re-join and non-member enquirers to support us.
• Assist in identifying and managing potential membership recruitment avenues, venues and/or events with the focus of increasing membership numbers.
• Support/attend supporter events to ensure attendees enjoy these opportunities, thus value their membership and recognise the purpose of the Trust(s).
• To help recruit new members and supporters in the course of your day to day activities and by assisting those with direct recruitment responsibilities.
Closing Date: 03 January 2019 5pm.