Ranger (Trumpington Meadows)
Enquiries about the role: Rebecca.email@example.com
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working as part of the reserves team, the successful candidate will help establish Trumpington Meadows as a well visited, wildlife-rich site with an active volunteer network. This will involve practical work in order to manage the meadows, trees and ponds on the reserve, and a good knowledge of the practice of nature conservation. You will also lead volunteer tasks, assist with management planning and monitoring, and liaise with visitors. You will be based in the new purpose built office at Trumpington Meadows.
You will need to have:
- Experience of practical reserve management or management of similar green spaces, and related qualifications
- A degree in a relevant discipline or have an equivalent vocational qualification or experience;
- Experience of managing volunteers;
- A current driving licence;
- Experience of using MapInfo and CMSi would be advantageous.
This role is initially offered as a fixed-term contract until 15 June 2021.
Hours: 22.5 (part-time)