Casual Wild Learning Officer
Enquiries about the role: Ruth.Sneath@wildlifebcn.org
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The main objectives for this role are:
- Deliver a range of educational sessions. Including our new interactive and creative Key Stage 1 and 2 outreach programmes.
- Deliver Forest School programs or be open to the opportunity, should it arise, to take on Forest School training or internal taster training. This would be in view of then being able to deliver Forest School sessions on behalf of the service.
- A willingness and some experience of working with teachers would be preferable as we look to expand our teacher- training offer.
- Deliver standardised power point presentations or workshops to community groups.
- Be flexible enough to take on bookings when they occur.
Due to the variety of work that we deliver the service is running a lower than desired level of educational outreach. We are working to gradually increase the amount of delivery with establishments. The Casual Wildlife and Communities Educator will be there to respond to booking requests when possible. The role is suitable for someone who is happy to work on an ad-hoc basis and help us to create an outstanding reputation for the service we offer.
Equality and Diversity: We value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community