- The Wildlife Trust for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire manages 126 nature reserves covering 3,945 hectares
- Last year we carried out 140 ecology projects across 55 of our nature reserves
- 95% of our local population live within five miles of one of our reserves
- We have more than 35,000 members working together to protect local wildlife
- 52% of 1653 local wildlife sites across our three counties are in positive management
- We are a volunteer-led organisation with more than thirteen active volunteers for each paid member of staff
- Last year we engaged with 19,536 children and adults through our education and community teams
- Our Wildlife Training Workshops programme is the most comprehensive and highly regarded in the country with between 40-50 workshops a year (520 training places were offered last year)
- We have 14 active Local Groups - dedicated groups of volunteers focused on their local patch - operating across our three counties and 20 Wildlife Watch Groups for children aged 8-12.
- We have nine Living Landscape projects in our three counties.