Members...help with Monitoring and Research
Only by knowing what we have can we hope to save it. Our monitoring and research team, helped by our Ecology Group volunteers, carefully record species across our reserves. The data they collect help inform our conservation practices.
Our members love wildlife and we provide places to experience nature at its best. From wetland boardwalks to bird hides to interpretation centres, we help to create those wildlife experiences our members love.
Members help with...Reserve Management
We have our boots on the ground all across our three counties, carrying out the work needed to make our Reserves best for wildlife and for people. By joining us, you help us to continue with this essential work
Members...Learn + Explore
Our community and education programs offer plenty of opportunities to learn more about the wildlife around us. We teach people of all ages how to recognise, record and care for nature.
Members Get Wild - and #staywild
Members receive invites to special events, Discovery Days on our nature reserves, wildlife training workshops and much more.
Join us...and discover a world of wildlife close to home
Why should I join?
Every single one of our members helps us to save wildlife
- You will save nature and wildlife sites on your doorstep
- You will join a growing band of 35,000 local people who already support our work
- You will enjoy plenty of chances to get close to nature - events, activities, workshops, practical ideas and things to spot
- As well as visiting our 126 local nature reserves, you have access to nearly 2300 reserves nationally (a small list of exceptions apply)
Please click on the hedgehog to purchase a membership for yourself or as a gift
What will the Trust do with my support?
We save, encourage and defend all kinds of nature - from butterflies to bluebells, and birds to bats, and we:
- Buy and care for nature reserves (we already have 126 and there's one near you)
- Defend special wildlife places from threats and champion nature with decision-makers
- Advise and help others to look after their land to increase numbers of birds, flowers and insects
But we rely on our members to support our vital work
If you prefer you can join by post or telephone
Download, print and complete a Wildlife Trust membership form and post it to us. Or call our friendly Supporter Team on 01954 713543 during office hours.
What if I live outside Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire and want to join a different Wildlife Trust?
Please contact our supporter team on 01954 713543 and we will provide information about other Wildlife Trusts and help you if you would like to sign-up as a member.
|Wildlife BCN Membership Form||310.58 KB|